Reversing Diabetes Train-the-Trainer
This training event is intended for anyone interested in learning to conduct these seminars, particularly medical professionals or health leaders. This is a packed weekend! By the time the weekend is over, you will understand
- How this program is different from the typical diabetes management program
- Root causes of diabetes and what we can do about them
- Each of the macro nutrients and their role in diabetes reversal
- How to control hormone levels through lifestyle choices
- The role of Inflammation and Insulin Resistance in causing Type 2 diabetes
- Key points to holding a successful diabetes reversal seminar
- How to lead an engaging table coaching session
Stephen and Karen Wickham developed this program while living in Grundy County, Tennessee which had the lowest health rankings in the state. This program provides community-based lifestyle education which enables the participant to implement these interventions in their own home. The program is very successful, which has necessitated the Wickham’s train other instructors who can hold the seminar in their own communities.
Weekend schedule: Saturday evening 5-8 pm and continued training Sunday 8:30-4:30 pm.
The weekend is being sponsored by the Edenville Seventh-day Adventist Church and is being offered free to any health professionals and health leaders who would like to be trained to present this seminar in their respective church or community. Travel and hotel accommodations are on your own.
Additional resources will be available for sale at the Sunday sessions.
Pre-register by contacting Rose Drummond at 989-435-9770.